Sunday, September 4, 2016

Water, Water Everywhere!

Hello all!

The summer months have flown by.  I kicked off the summer with the showing of my mobile at Spectrum Art Gallery in Essex, CT.  It remains there as part of their Water, Water Everywhere exhibit for just a few more days.

It was such a thrill to attend the Opening Reception and to have my work included in the exhibit. 

Here are a few highlights:


The front of the gallery.  Love the red doors!

Here I am, thinking, "Wow, this looks even better than I imagined it would!"

It is hanging in a perfect spot in the gallery, where lots of light flows through it.  Lovely. 


A few of my favorite admirers.  The admirer on the left gave the mobile its perfect name, "Go With the Flow."

A postcard for the Water, Water Everywhere exhibit at Spectrum Gallery, Essex, CT
 Until next time,

Marsha

No comments: