Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Moving Forward into the New Year

Hello!

I'm excited about several things that I'll be working on in the new year, including some curatorial opportunities and a few artist talks and workshops.  I've also had work accepted into several juried shows, and I'll be sharing about those as well.

Last month, I was asked to collaborate on a panel to select artists for upcoming exhibitions at a local gallery.  It was so invigorating and inspiring to view the work of others during this evaluative process.  You can read more about selected artists, participating panelists, and the selection process here:

2019 Exhibitions at Ives Gallery

And to ring in the new year, here is a photo of a maple leaf I recently embellished.  I've been very inspired lately by ornamentation, embellishment, and decoration, and you may see a lot of these elements in my work this year. 


Thanks for reading - happiness and good health to you in the new year!

No comments: